Clogged Drains & Drain Cleaning
The A&E name is synonymous with quality service backed by years of experience when it comes to drain cleaning. A&E will unclog your drain, recommend a maintenance product and provide tips for keeping your drains flowing freely.
We are experts at solving all types of drain cleaning and sewer line problems:
• Kitchen drains clog over time. They run slower and slower as greases, soaps, fats and detergents build up on the inner walls of the pipes and eventually cause blockage. An A&E service technician who specializes in kitchen plumbing jobs will use an A&E sink machine to cut through the clog and remove all debris.
• Shower and tub drains present their own challenges. The clog culprit is usually hair and soap buildup in the trap and drainpipe. A service technician skilled in shower repair techniques will use one of A&E’s tub and shower drain cleaning machines to cleanse the drain of any and all debris, restoring it to new condition.
• Bathroom sink drains may become clogged with hair, toothpaste, soap and grime. A&E provides many bathroom plumbing solutions and sink drains are one of the more common problems we solve. A&E will remove the clog and thoroughly clean the entire pipe so your sinks will drain like new.
• Toilet drains are sometimes overwhelmed with toilet paper and even the occasional kid’s toy. A&E can solve the problem with an A&E machine that feeds a spinning cable into the toilet drain. The cable has special spring loaded blades on the tip that will cut through any obstruction while hugging the inside wall of the pipe and thoroughly cleaning it to restore full drainage and powerful flushes.
• Floor drains are common in basements, laundry rooms and garages. They may also be found on patios and driveways as well as older bathrooms. These drains are equipped with a trap that should be kept filled with water to prevent odors and sewer gas from escaping. Test drains occasionally to make sure they are aren’t clogged and are ready to carry away water and prevent flooding. Dirt and debris can clog floor drains but A&E can open them quickly to restore good drainage.
• Downspout drains help to channel water from roof gutters away from your home. Many downspouts are connected to the city’s storm sewer system via underground pipes which can become clogged with leaves and debris and cause a backup. A&E provides professional drain cleaning and plumbing services that clean downspouts and their connecting pipes to prevent flooding and restore proper drainage around the home.